Friday 1 July 2011

Hey, I'm James.

Basically I plan to use this blog as an outlet to discuss all things nerdy without people reacting by rolling their eyes at me or walking off. Ok so now for the bit nobody reads but everybody writes.. The about me bit. As I said my names James sometimes people call me Jim or Jimbob (don't ask), You've probably guessed that I'm really into all things sci-fi... with the exception of babylon 5, obviously. I'm not too sure where my life is heading at the moment, ideally I would like to pursue a career in journalism or starship piloting but in reality I'm more likely to spend my life behind a Tesco checkout kiosk. That's basically everything so with the exception of major personal news I shouldn't need to bore you with my mediocre life again.

let the actually interesting post's begin.


BlogCatalog

No comments:

Post a Comment