Friday 1 July 2011

DIY Superpowers!

Apparently homemade superpowers have become a bit of an online trend. Mostly its just people waving around bits of metal that have been badly attached to there hand's shouting 'look at me I'm wolverine'.  But I did come across a device that made me think... yeah, I'd use that.
This is the prometheus device! I'm not going to say don't try this at home because if I'm honest I would quite like to see more people with crazy fire hands, but if you do try this at home please record it, videos like these bring me hours of joy, particularly when they go wrong. detailed instructions of how to make your very own fire hand thing can be found here


If you do have to urge to make your own superpower, please use it for the good of mankind or at least be lawfully neutral with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment