Friday 1 July 2011

Marvel vs. DC, superhero war.

Ok, so I was talking to a few people about Marvel and DC and somehow got into a conversation on who would win the ultimate superhero war. I would like to say the following was from my brain but its wasn't.

"Marvel would win the ultimate war as they have the xmen and i think they would win soley on the larger number. there would be alot of casualties as superman would nail loads of them but then jean grey would float up some cyrptonite all up in his grill and then the rest would own him. batman would die really quickly becuase hes just a bloke really and hes used to fighting other people, not supernatural. However he would provide the financial capital for the DC army to opertate or w.e"

I couldn't have put it better myself (well I would have worded it better but she had no idea I was going to post this). If you disagree with this prediction you can leave a comment or alternatively you could re-evaluate your life as your clearly wrong. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm still voting for the caped crusaders. 'Its not for mortals like us to tamper with the laws of mother nature' and besides. Batman and Robin have batspray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that batman is quite awesome I mean the theme tune alone is enough to win me over ... Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na...Batman! But one dodgy look in Jean's direction and he's well .... Holly smokes batman, as his bird themed friend might say.

    ReplyDelete